The Heil USBQ brings professional quality, low noise microphone pre amplification complete with two band shelving equalization, on-board headphone amplifier and D/A converter in a compact, portable package.
Not just an adapter, but a true single channel mic pre amp complete with balanced XLR input mic level, switchable phantom power, Bass and Treble controls and adjustable headphone output level. The Heil USBQ is ideal for professional recording, commercial broadcasts and communicating over the internet. No batteries, just plug into USB and enjoy.
- Low noise pre amp with 16 bit up to 48 kHz sample rates.
- Frequency Response 20 Hz. – 20,000 kHz.
- Equalization + or - 12 dB Bass center 80 Hz, + or – 12 dB Treble center at 8 kHz
- +48 volt Phantom switch
- +40 dB adjustable microphone gain
- Headphone amplifier 60 mW into 32 ohms
- 600 ohm Input Impedance
- 4 3/4" long, 1" diameter anodized aluminum case
- Comes to you with USB cable